FYVE Property Management & Real Estate is not just a property management company; we are also a full service Real Estate Brokerage Firm making us truly a ‘one stop shop!’ We have lived, worked, and played in South Florida for over 30 years. Because we know the market so well, we have what it takes to get the desired results.
FYVE provides top-notch service and a one of a kind customer experience. Every good relationship begins with good communication and a listening ear. We employ experienced and licensed Realtors who provide peace of mind, convenience, and expert advice. Our team maintains a constant emphasis on our client’s satisfaction, a professional attitude, and unwavering integrity in everything that we do.
Whether buying, selling, or leasing FYVE can help you!
SCOPE OF SERVICES
We offer Real Estate services in the following areas
Buying – First we want to get to know you better and learn more about your Real Estate needs. Whether you’re a first time home buyer or a seasoned investor, we want to help you discover & reach your purchasing goals.
Selling – Upon retaining our services to sell your property, we customize a marketing plan that will ensure the success of the sale of your home.
- We will conduct a thorough and detailed Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) & property analysis in order to properly and strategically price your home.
- Professional Pictures will be taken to ensure that your home is represented in the best possible way.
- Develop a marketing strategy including preparing a unique & detailed listing that will be advertised on Multiple Listing Services (MLS), Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, HomeFinder.com, Angel’s website, and more!
- Send email blasts targeting potential buyers
- Send email blasts to other Real Estate professionals
- Hosting Broker Opens
- Hosting Open Houses
- Facilitate showings to prospective buyers
- Skillfully negotiate offers
- Process & store all of the necessary paperwork in an organized & professional manner
- Work closely with the closing agent to ensure a smooth, headache free closing
Leasing/Renting – Upon retaining our services to rent your property, we customize a marketing plan that includes.
- We will complete a detailed market analysis of your property so that you maximize your rental income.
- Your property will be advertised on MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, HomeFinder.com, Angel’s website, and more!
- We guide you in understanding what improvements should be made to produce maximum rent and attract tenants who will take care of your home
- Answer phone & email inquiries about vacancies
- Facilitate showings to prospective tenants
- Tenant Screening – Placing the wrong tenant in your property can be very costly. We screen all applicants thoroughly to make every effort to find reliable tenants who will pay their rent on time and who will treat your property as if it was their own. We have a rigorous tenant screening process. We will provide the owner with each applicant’s credit, national criminal background & eviction reports. We also provide the owner with proof of income/employment & residential history. By providing you with this information, you are able to make an educated decision. We can give you as much advice as you would like, but ultimately the decision is yours…you’re the boss! We want you to feel good about who your tenants will be.
- Long Term Rentals
- Short Term Rentals
- Negotiate lease terms
- Prepare leases and give the required disclosure forms
- Lease Renewals
- Collect & hold escrow funds (security deposit, pet deposit, last month, etc.) according to Florida Statute 83.49